Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mailbag Question: What can I do to make sure I gain the weight I need? (10 lbs)

Dear Crosschips

I love your blog but I have one problem with it. I've been following your regimen like the bible since it started but I've only gained 5 pounds. Normally I wouldn't mind this but I need to get back to my high school football playing weight (in which I made 18 tackles in a game) by my high school reunion in 2 weeks to impress my old friends. (I currently need 10 added pounds to make that weight). So as you can see 5 pounds is NOT GOOD ENOUGH and UNACCEPTABLE. What can I do to make sure I gain the weight I need?

Hope you can help keep up the good work

Blueseoul

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for the e-question Blueseou. Excellent question in our epinion.

With a quality management system any Crosschipper can eat the required Crosschips for the day and gain only a little bit of weight. This management system is known as "metabolism". To slow down this "metabolism" and put on the LB's needed to match your ex-hottie, now 40 lbs overweight ex-girlfriends you need to do the following.

1. Double up your Crosschips regime and follow through with it.

2. Don’t exercise and cut back your activity significantly. Try staying on the couch at all times. Watch lots of TV & Movies.

3. Avoid metabolic activating foods such as green tea or any other organic low calorie treat.

4. Eat foods with high calorie content. You can find plenty of them in this POST.

5. Eat before bedtime. Your body does it's least amount of fat burning while you sleep. That is why the 4th meal is crucial to all Crosschippers.

6. Over do the caffeine. Lot's of sugary soda's will get the job done, stay away from coffee because it has some healthy benefits that you don't need.

I hope this helps you out for your little event. Nice work on the 18 tackles in 1 game also, you must have been a 5* recruit with great pad level at one point in time. Or not, just epinion.

CrosschipsBT: "Gain 10 lbs good for PAD LEVEL but also GUT LEVEL."

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment