Monday, August 24, 2009

Crosschips NYC Pizza & Burgers?



I found this excellent place on 2nd Ave near 6th I believe. They have an offering of Pizza w/ 1 topping for $5, which is probably the cheapest place to buy Pizza in NYC, ever. But also, opening soon, is a "mini-Burger" shop! Are you kidding me? I've already scheduled a 2nd trip to New York so I can Crosschips accordingly at this location.

So, because I couldn't eat 2, $5 pizzas and scarf down a dozen mini-burgers during this visit, I knocked out 4 pizzas as my Crosschips meal. They aren't your typical "Hot n' Ready" which is a 14" large, it's only about 10" but it's still quite delectable. This location also has tons of toppings, things I've never seen before such as: Eggplant, shrimp, buffalo chicken and broccoli. You can check out their menu here.. I'm not sure why their website doesn't have this location listed yet, maybe it's brand new.

CROSSCHIPS FOR THE DAY!: Eat lots and lots of Pizza. If you go "Hot & Ready" through Little Ceasers, get 2 - 3 pizza's. Make sure you literally break the zipper on your pants before you finish. Good LUCK!

CrosschipsBT: "I wear STRETCHY pants and evoid PANTS BURST"

No comments:

Post a Comment