Monday, August 3, 2009

The Donut Burger

A new burger is out there that is sweeping the Crosschips nation. It has elements of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert all in one. This my friends, is the Donut Burger.
As you will see below, there are many different ways to prepare said burger; some use 2 whole donuts or slice one in half to take place of the bun. Toppings include almost anything you could put on a burger, even a fried egg which is just delicious.

This one includes the fried egg & bacon strips.

Pickles, onions, tomatoes. Not my style but whateva.

Chocolate covered sprinkle donuts!

Easy, just a simple bacon & cheese donut burger.

Sugar donut burger. NICE!!!!

Todays Crosschips: Pick 2 and eat for your best time!

CrosschipsBT: "I enjoy meals that include not only ONE MEAL but also DONUTS. Just epinion"

-Thanks to Brodie for the find.

3 comments:

  1. Well I daresay that looks scrumptious my good man

    ReplyDelete
  2. that'll be my breakfast in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice works today. Just thought youd know, i ate 2 of these and have beens hospitaling for 2 days. The billz in the mail! Send cash plz!

    ReplyDelete