Sunday, October 25, 2009

Booooooooooo play better teams better!

FACT: You play a terrible team one week, 3 out of 4 times you will lose the next game you play.  Why so?  Ever heard of the 2008 LOLions?  Yeah, of course you have.  They hold the best losing record in the NFL.  0-16. Can’t beat it. EVER.  Anyways.  10 of the teams that beat them last year, lost their next game.  Why do I care?  I don’t really, but I thought it was interesting considering MICH smokes Delaware State, a piss poor team (Like the LIONS) and got kilt by Penn State in their next game.  Want proof? EAT THIS SHIT.

LOLions 2008

So it’s pretty simple to figure it out above.  The Falcons beat the Lions on 9/7 then lost to Tampa Bay the next week and so on and so forth.  This is a scientific fact.  Just try and disprove it.  TRY IT!  I’m glad the Lions don’t play today.  That’s all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment