Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tanker Truck Blowed UP!



please enjoy the sound clips.

A tractor trailer full of diesel fuel blowed up at the 9 mile bridge on SB I-75. This is in Hazel Park, aka: Hazel-tuckey. If you are near this area headed south on I-75 you are totally F'd. I rode my bike over to the Lincoln/75 overpass to check it out.
News Tracker: I mean, News E-tracker
9:02: And now some dumbass on the news believes WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!!!

9:04: Oh, Channel 4 has a ton of people watching the massive fire also. They are located 10 feet from a Mobile gas station on the same street corner. How excellent.

9:11pm: Whoa, the guy who gives me speeding tickets (picture: State Police Guy) says 3 semis have crashed...

9:13: Holy shiznit. The overpass has crashed, the fire truck on the overpass has gone with it and has just now exploded. And the news reported isn't listening to her anchorman, Ron Burgundy is PISSED!

9:20: Beer me a Miller Lite. A Meijer produce truck may be involved. Prices are going up!

9:25: A lady named "Lyle Cifuentes" ???? who works for channel 7 called in to say she lives near the scene. Great news breaking stuff here.

9:33: I just realized I-75 will be closed now for quite a long time to fix this crap. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf.

9:42: Boring. Done. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO EAT A BUNCH OF DELICIOUSNESS!

More PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment