Thursday, July 16, 2009

All You Can Eat Buffet



Waking up 30 minutes before you need to get to work can put a hamper on your breakfast plans. This is what happened to me Thursday morning and I was determined to gain that missed meal back during lunch.
People ask; “How can you get enough sustenance to equal both breakfast & lunch during a 1 hour lunch break?” Well its simple my fellow Crosschippers, head to an establishment that has unlimited supplies of food to fill your gut, all at the same flat rate. THE BUFFET.

Here is a list of the following well known buffets:

*Any Chinese Buffet ever, they are everywhere.
*Big Boys Breakfast
*Mr. Pita (not all locations)
*Pizza Hut (Lunch Buffet)
*Ponderosa Steak House
*Old County Buffet

I myself headed to the Mongolian Buffet in Warren, MICH. (pictured above) You can stuff your face for $6.99 during lunch hours. I know it may seem expensive for lunch, but check out what I had my friends.



Now, a typical meal at say Quiznos with CHIPS and a drink will run you $8 with a regular sandwich so the Buffet is a great way to eat at least 2.5 meals for the price of 1.

Your Crosschips for the day (Friday): Hit up a Buffet for lunch or dinner, match my 2 full plates & dessert for your best time. (I knocked it out in 27 minutes. The drive there and back + paying the bill, took 33 minutes = 1 hour)

1 comment:

  1. OCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Do you go to the good OCB, or the gross OCB?

    ReplyDelete