Wednesday, July 8, 2009

9 & 9 in 9

After a long and needed vacation Crosschips is BACK!!! I hope you all didn't succumb to the evil ways of exercise and diet as I was off not exercising or dieting up north. I trust you all did your duty to complete your own Crosschips tasks, I know I sure did.

Now to keep us all motivated in our Crosschips and to increase fan support for the Detroit Tigers, I bring to you the 9 & 9 in 9. That's 9 hot dogs & 9 beers, in 9 innings.

Unless you make serious bankroll, I suggest you do this exercise at home and not at the ball park. Notice the price difference below…


 

At Comerica 

Qty 

  

  

Total 

Hot Dogs 

 

9 

 

$3.50 

 

$31.50 

23 oz Beers 

 

9 

 

$8.25 

 

$74.25 

    

Grand Total: 

$105.75 

       

At Home 

  

Qty 

  

  

Total 

Hot Dogs (8) 

 

2 

 

$3.99 

 

$7.98

8 Hot Dog Buns 

2 

 

$1.29 

 

$2.58 

12pk of Beers 

1 

 

$10.19 

 

$10.19 

    

Grand Total: 

$20.75 

       
    

Savings: 

  

$85.00 


 

If you complete this one at home you even get some leftovers if you're still hungry after the game!!!

Now, if the game goes into extra innings, feel free to keep on working it but the minimum amount is only 9 innings. Either way, enjoy the Crosschips & the game!


 

CrosschipBT's take:
"This is test that include knowledge of not only PACE but also ENDURANCE. Be sure to do HIP SWIVEL & GUT ROTATION stretch before e-vent, in my e-pinion."


No comments:

Post a Comment