Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Red Lobster Shrimp Fest



Red Lobster is doing their "Shrimp Fest 2009" right now and it's a must for Crosschippers. You pay $15.99 for all you can eat shrimp, cooked almost anyway. I went this Sunday with a few friends and partook in every shrimp style on the menu.

Because this was following the first MIIIIIIIIICH game of the year, I was a little bit hungover so I didn't give it my best performance, but I will be back soon and I will have my Shrimp belly strapped on, believe you me. This time I got up to 76 Shrimp. I could have probably cracked 100 if the chef or waitress didn't decide to give me a side of hair with my order of Coconut Shrimp. Don't let that keep you from hitting up the Red Lobster for some grub though.

CROSSCHIPS: Do up the Shrimp Fest and break a hundo (hundred).

No comments:

Post a Comment